10 inch 250mm Diamond Grinding Plates For Concrete
ChinShine 10 inch diamond grinding plate are designed for removing floor coatings, leveling high spots and cleaning floor. The bolts-on system can make this 10 inch diamond grinding plate be applied in many equipments, such as Edco, MK, Husqvarna and Blactrac.The arrow diamond segment is sharper than other shapes, it usually uses coarse diamond grit for coating removals.The 16# , 24# , 30# diamond grit achieve a more aggressive grinding and faster stock removal. It is great for floor preparation. 20 pieces of arrow diamond segments can grind the concrete efficiently.We export it to over 20 countries, including Australia, Europe, America, etc.
Edco - MAGNA-TRAP 10" Turbo Grinder, MK - SDG-3, SDG-11, SDG-101, SDG103, DDG-5, DDG-11;
Husqvarna - Dual Trac RG 2112
Blastrac - BG-250, BG-250MKII, BGP-250, BGS-250-115, BGS-250-115-V2
10inch 250mm Diamond Grinding Head
20T*10*10*40mm (Any segments can be made)
6#, 16#, 30#, 40#, 60#, 80#, 120#, 150#...
Extremely hard, Hard, medium, soft, extremely soft
As customers' requirements
For concrete or terrazzo
1. Concrete repairs, floor flattening and aggressive exposure.
2. Special support for natural and improved dust extraction.
3. Exclusive designed segments shape for more active jobs.
4. Optimal removal rate.
5. We also provide customization services to fullfill any special requirements
1. As a manufacture, ChinShine has already developed advanced materials and also involved in seeking national standards for super hard materials with more than 30 years experience.
2. We not only able to provide high quality tools, also could do the technical innovation to slove any problems when grinding and polishing on various floors.
I bought different blades and segments from "XX" and you, the 350mm blades bought from xxx(other supplier) falling off segments, however the segments we bought from you for our 3000mm blade are very good and we are happy with them, I will be putting in an order for more segments in two weeks time, I will definitely buy your blades, thank you for providing such good segments for us.
--Maci** from Poland
"Congratulations, after the evaluation of all the saw blade supplier, we are very happy with your quality. You will become our important supplier. Now, we ask you to specify the lead time of production for orders of 400 blades, send me the total price, invoice please."
--Lore** from Italy
"Mikayla and company, you have always been true and honorable to your word. It has been a pleasure dealing with you in this past year.
I look forward to many more years to come."